"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Magic

I just needed to brag. One of our family's favorite things from Disney's kitchens is the Mickey-shaped marshmallow krispy treat on-a-stick. We always buy some as a good-bye gesture as we leave the property and we eat them on the drive home remembering what a great time we had. Well, the best wife in the world arranged for our friend to pick some up on her recent trip to give my son and I for Valentine's gifts. It's mid-February, chilly and rainy, and 210 days (who's counting, right?) from our Disney trip, but I have a Mickey treat, and that makes it much better. Big thanks to Lisa for having such a sweet idea and Jen for helping her make it happen. I'm a lucky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment