"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello 2017!

I had all these ideas of things I wanted write about when we got back from our trip. Then I didn't. I haven't posted on here since the first of December, and that's a shame because I really enjoy writing Pooh Sticks. I did really good, amazed myself if I'm honest, with the blog-a-day thing on the 100 day run-up to our vacation, so maybe just setting myself to some concrete schedule is the way to go.

So here it is. I will try the best i can to post three times a week in 2017. That should be easily do-able. And I think I don't make enough use of the Pooh Sticks Facebook page, so I'm going to make a concerted effort to share more park news on there rather than waiting to write an entire blog post. We'll see how that works.

Between those two things and the continuing fun that is the MouseLife Podcast, 2017 looks like it could be a Disney-rific year :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment