"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Thursday, October 19, 2017

99 Days: 2017 Edition

I enjoyed the blog-post-a-day for the final 100 days of my last Disney countdown, so I'm going to give it another try!

Today is double-digit day, a momentous occasion to be sure. I think I'll celebrate by purchasing tickets to the Secrets of the Empire hyper-reality experience for the Saturday we'll be down there. I was looking on the sales website and one of the time slots is already sold. Now, there are A LOT of time slots, they book every 15 minutes, but still I don't want any surprises.

This whole booking/reserving things month in advance strikes some as weird. It works for me as planning is a lot of the fun in my case and this makes the vacation-spirit fill my life for  along time before the vacation truly begins. My parents are down this week and asked if we'd like to go to Disney World with them sometime in 2019. That's over a year away and the planning gears are already chugging away in my brain. With Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opening sometime in 2019, this trip will benefit from as long range as plan as I can make. I'm looking forward to it :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment