"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Monday, October 10, 2016

19 Days: I Got Nuthin', Really

How's that for a "click-bait" title? Should really bring 'em in to want to read this.

But I'm just being honest. Perused blogs and Twitter and nothing leapt out.

Some people are gushing about the new IMAX Dr. Strange preview, which is good. I can't wait to see that movie.

An original copy of the first draft of a script of Steamboat Willy is going up for auction. I probably can't afford it.

A new wine bar was announced for Disney Springs, the first sommelier-owned and operated wine bar in the state. I want to go. Disney Springs is getting better and better. It's a destination in itself now, and with The Edison on the horizon, I'm looking to make a "just Disney Springs" (well, maybe some resorts as well) trip in the not too distant future.

A director was announced (Guy Ritchie) for an upcoming live remake of Aladdin. With that and Mulan announced recently, the live action remake thing is looking to be going strong. And I'm happy with that given how much I enjoyed Cinderella and Jungle Book.

OK,so maybe I had a few things. But that's it. I'm off to fall asleep while watching the Panthers on Monday Night Football. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment