"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Monday, October 24, 2016

5 Days: Magic Kingdom Monday

That's what I'm hoping for one week from today. It'll be Halloween day, and my birthday, and our first day in the Magic Kingdom.

It's Extra Magic Hours, so I'm hoping to get to the park at about opening to have a little bit of time before we need to meet out Keys to the Kingdom Tour group a City Hall at 8:45 am. I'm very excited for this tour. I've been backstage, and even in the utilidors, before but John and Lisa haven't and none of us have experienced this tour before. As I understand it, we get to see backstage and the utilidors, the parade storage/staging area and ride a couple attractions with the tour guide's commentary. I have purposely kept myself a bit vague on details because I want to be surprised.

We get lunch on the tour and it finishes about 2:30 or 3 so I'm hoping that leaves us time to catch the Festival of Fantasy Parade, which we've never seen. I have FastPass+ for Jungle Cruise as well in case the parade doesn't pan out. I've also made FastPass+ reservations for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Dumbo in the early evening before MNSSHP begins at 7 pm.

We'll catch rides and shows and see all we can see until the fireworks and the late parade, which I hope to catch at the beginning in Frontierland so we can hop on Splash Mountain afterwards because I just love that ride at night. We'll close the place out and catch the midnight performance of the Hocus Pocus Villains show before zombie-ing ourselves home to rest up for......

Epcot Food and Wine Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment