"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Friday, September 9, 2016

50 Days: Disney Countdowns

It seems like yesterday I was thinking we'd never get to double digits in our countdown. Then I hit 100 and had the idea for daily (mostly) blog posting. The time since then has really flown by. It's been easier finding topics than I ever thought, and rather than being a chore, this blog has become a joy, and a daily ( mostly) joy at that. And that makes me happy.

I know counting down isn't for everyone. Some fin it annoying, some don't get why you'd count down for a year to a week's vacation. To them I say "Phooey!" But I understand, so I keep most of my excitement on here and my Poohsticks Facebook page and Twitter.

But I AM excited.

And it's 50 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment