"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Friday, July 22, 2016

99 Days: We Love The Monorail

One of the first things I saw this morning, checking Twitter before I left for work, was a photo of the monorail. Monorail Yellow, I think it was. It being Friday, and nearing the end of July, I am pretty exhausted and thought how much I'd love to be riding the monorail rather than heading out to work. So I decided to make today's blog post a bit of a tribute to our love of the monorail via links. Easy peasy for a Friday night :-)

Last September Lisa and I took a "just us" anniversary trip to Disney World. We only went for the weekend and never entered a park, but we DID enjoy a Monorail Bar Tour and you can read all about it here.

And here we have A Teen's Eye View of the Monorail Loop, shot by my son John out the window as we, well, rode the monorail loop.

This is a short one, but it's still kinda cool....the Avengers Monorail. I'm hoping they have wrapped a monorail during our trip, maybe Rogue One?

That's all I have in me tonight. Sweet dreams :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment