"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
---Walter Elias Disney

Saturday, August 27, 2016

63 Days: I'm On A Mission

An article I shared last year on Facebook popped up in my memories thing today and now I'm on a mission. World of Walt had an article last year about a new (then) "rest area" in the New Fantasyland section of the Magic Kingdom. It occupies the circus tent location of what used to be a Fantasyland FastPass distribution kiosk and features some chairs, stools and sofas along with some outlets for phone charging in a nice shady spot off the beaten path.

Wat's so exciting about some furniture and electrical outlets in an unused faux circus tent you ask? Well, you clearly haven't seen THIS SOFA!!!
LOOK AT IT!!!!!

See it? SEE IT???!!!??? That red and white and pink and for some reason also yellow thing with only one arm? My life won't be complete until I have my photo taken lounging on that glorious thing. It's calling out to me, I tell ya. I can see me now, my head on one end, my feet dangling where no arm is......it will be perfect.

Surely there will be PhotoPass photographer stationed by such beauty, but it was made for Instagram :-)

1 comment:

  1. As long as you don't really want it in the living room. I can't do pink furniture. Now if it were blue...

    ReplyDelete